Are you interested in learning more about state and federal assistance programs available in the area? Do you have a child or a young adult looking to transition into adult life? Would you like to know more about therapies, services, school, and adult services available at Lifescape?
We are so excited to offer our first informational night! Stephanie Busjahn, the Admissions Coordinator at Lifescape, has offered to come and speak to us about a few state and federal services that are available as well as the services available through LifeScape.
Key services in the conversation will be Strengthening Families, Respite Care, Family Support 360, CHOICES, LifeCourse, planning for transition, and services offered by Lifescape including therapies, school, hospital, housing, and much more.
Stephanie has kindly offered us a time in the evening to come and talk, so if you’re interested please participate in our poll and let us know when it would work for you!
Voting open from Thursday, June 29th, to Monday, July 3rd.
- Monday evening 23%, 7 votes7 votes 23%7 votes - 23% of all votes
- Wednesday evening 23%, 7 votes7 votes 23%7 votes - 23% of all votes
- Tuesday evening 20%, 6 votes6 votes 20%6 votes - 20% of all votes
- Friday evening 20%, 6 votes6 votes 20%6 votes - 20% of all votes
- Thursday evening 13%, 4 votes4 votes 13%4 votes - 13% of all votes