The end of 2019 brought with it the retirement of multiple members from our Board of Directors.
- Kylie Hodge has retired from the Board after multiple years of volunteer service in many roles, and most recently as President.
- Carrie Roberts has retired from her role as Secretary.
- Nick & Emily Eiten have retired from their shared role of Medical Outreach Coordinator.
- Kris Pappas has retired from her role as Regional Conference Director.
- Angela Cuka has retired as Buddy Walk Sponsorship Coordinator.
Board service is one of the toughest volunteer roles of all, and these individuals performed it with dedication and tenacity. We’re thankful for all of their time, attention, and stewardship. If you bump into them, please share your thanks as well!